|WINE TOUR TO MORAVIA|
Among all the best wine producers are the vintners from the Moravian wine area which covers 1400 ha and is devided into three basic regions:|
- The Znojmo-Mikulov area
- The Hustopece-Hodonin area
- The Bzenec-Straznice area
Czech wine area - The most important parts of this area are:
- The Melnik region, the largest in the Czech area and famous since the reign of Charles IV, and the Roudnice region.
- The Most region - its importance lies in the planting of vineyards to reprocess the soil after overcultivation. The grape trees thrive well on these soils.
Slovak wine area - The wellknown of wine producing parts are:
- Modra, Pezinok and surroundings
- Tokaj area in East Slovakia
Detailed itinerary on request